Nutrinor is committed to the development of agriculture professionals for the future. The cooperative has always considered this an important aspect of its mission and will continue to do so in future years.
The Cooperative fund for professional development in agriculture provides financial support to up-and coming-youth with the backing of their cooperative.
Be a member:
- of a local cooperative (farm);
- of the Fédération de la relève agricole du Québec (FRAQ) (candidate);
- of an affiliated branch of Desjardins Group (farm).
Age: Between 18 and 40 years old.
Share ownership: at least 20% of the company’s shares.
Education: Candidates must have graduated from a specialised program in agriculture (DEP,DEC,BAC)) or equivalent.
- Candidates must dedicate most of their time and derive most of their income from agriculture.
- Candidates must be residents of Quebec, Ontario or New Brunswick.
- Candidates agree to the production of news stories and photographs without compensation.
- Selected candidates must commit to the development of their professional skills through programs recognized by the Board of Governors of the Cooperative fund for professional development in agriculture.
Financial assistance is for a maximum of three (3) years, non-renewable, and includes three (3) components:
- La Coop financial support
- Development ofs competencies
- Professional support from La Coop
For further information about the program
Contact Jolianne Boudreault-Fortin by email or by phone at 418-343-3636 extension 2232